Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Free Photography!!

Since our personal photographer (EJ's sister) temporarily relocated to Hawaii until Ensley is 6 months old we have been on the lookout for a photographer. We went to Oktoberfest this weekend and looked at some booths and gathered information on area photographers. Some of them are doing FREE or almost free holiday pictures. This will give us an opportunity to see their work firsthand as well as how they interact with Ensley before spending oodles of money on sitting fees and pictures with them.

This Friday Hadley & Finn children's boutique is doing a promotion with Amy Rich Photography where you can get a FREE fall picture. Then next Saturday, Amy Rich is having a fall session where you can get two FREE pictures if you bring canned goods for a local mission. And Yet To Be Studios is doing a FREE fall picture on the same day! YAY for free!

And we registered for freebies at different booths and won a $200 gift certificate to Yet To Be Studios!! We plan on using that for Ensley's 3 month pictures and maybe Christmas pictures too. Yet To Be also has a "Limited Edition" Christmas session until November 5th for $75 which gives you a 20 minute session and one bundle of Christmas cards.

Harper Photography also has a Christmas special. From November 12-16 you can drop by without an appointment and no session fee for a picture then they have specially priced packages on one pose with some of the packages including Christmas cards.

I haven't found any free Christmas pictures yet but you better believe I will be looking. Actually I think Watertown has free pictures with Santa on the square...I need to look into that even though they won't be professional quality.

We also will be taking a family portrait for the church directory on November 20th where we get a FREE 8x10. I have a feeling this sucker won't walk away with only the freebie here though. Ensley will be 3 days shy of 3 months and I am hoping she will be able to hold her head steady without us propping it up while sitting in our lap by then.

Hope this helps someone else in the Lebanon area!

No comments: