Sunday, January 31, 2010

Pea in the Pod

The news is out...EJ and I are expecting! We found out just before Christmas and starting telling family, pat on the back to all who have known. No one said a word...we were so worried that it would leak to facebook before we had the chance to tell all of our family.

We are 12 weeks this week and according to my readings, baby Wood is about a half-ounce and the size of a large plum. We go back to the doctor Thursday afternoon and we will hear it's heartbeat for the first time.

We are due August 19th, so it appears that it will be a hot summer! More updates to come...

3 comments:

Penny said...

CONGRATULATIONS, GRACE AND EJ! Praying for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy. Can't wait to see a belly bump photo...!!! (Please research the vaccination stuff and make an educated decision. Stephanie Cave's book is a good starter. There are videos of Mary Tocco on the internet that are informative, too.)

Over-Caffeinated said...

You are due the day before Connor's birthday. Wouldn't it be SO fun if they had the same bday.

Sorry I missed you guys yesterday. My phone caught a virus (fitting since the rest of us have been sick) and went completely haywire. I had to have it wiped (boo hoo, all my calendar appointments are vamoosh!) Sorry, but you know the drama no phone can cause for me! :)

Over-Caffeinated said...

Yay! You have your badge on your blog... I love it! So exciting.

How are you feeling?