God is so good. He gives us just what we need just when we need it. Today He gave me sweet time with all of my family.
Ellie fell asleep in the swing about 6am and slept until about 10am. Ensley woke up about 630am. I took her breakfast upstairs and set up a "tea party" so she wouldn't wake Ellie up while eating and playing downstairs. We then played upstairs until Ellie woke up. I haven't been able to spend much quality alone time with Ensley recently because she usually wakes Ellie up when she tries to sleep. After lunch Ensley took a two hour nap giving me good quality alone time with Ellie. When Ensley woke up we all played together for a few hours. Then EJ and I had our first date night since Ellie was born. It has been a perfect day spending quality alone time with each of my loves and with my return to work coming in nine days it couldn't have happened at a better time. Thank you God!
Congrats to me?
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment