Ensley and I went to my twelve week check up Thursday. I had prepped her all day telling her Mommy was going to the doctor and we would get to hear the baby's heartbeat. When we got there she was quick to say to every nurse, "Mommy". I don't know if that was to make sure they weren't going to poke on her or not but it was cute. Then if a nurse took time to talk to her she would say,"Mommy baby". She sat like a big girl in the chair while the nurse took my BP and then listened for the heartbeat. We heard it loud and clear right away at 157bpm (which was 1bpm faster than Ensley at 12 weeks). I asked her of she could hear the heartbeat and she said "heartbeat". It was a sweet moment. I know Ensley is going to be a great big sister. Eight more week and we find out if she gets a little brother or sister.
1 comment:
Congratulations, Grace! So excited for you, EJ, and Ensley!
Post a Comment