Saturday, May 1, 2010

Daddy's Big Kick

EJ has felt Ensley kick twice now, but both times he has had to ask, "Was that it?" Well, Thursday morning after breakfast EJ was on the couch and I was sitting across from him in the chair and my shirt moved. He got this huge smile on his face and said, "Oh my gosh, was that her?!" The next 30 minutes he would do a belly check like every 30 seconds to catch another glimpse of her. He is going to be such a great daddy. I am falling deeper and deeper in love with him every day as I watch him fall in love with Ensley.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry

3 comments:

Melody said...

aw! :) That IS absolutely one of the most amazing parts about becoming parents together! :) If you think that is great, just wait for the delivery room! :) Marriage and parenthood, and the ways they enrich each other, are awesome gifts from God.
I am enjoying following your journey through your blog! :) :)

Anonymous said...

That is sooo sweet! :)

coach handbags said...

coach handbags
coach handbags outlet
coach outlet
cheap coach handbags
coach handbags on sale


Coach Patchwork Purse
New Coach Handbags
Coach Backpack Bags
Coach Hampton Bags
Coach Spotlight Bags
Coach Shoulder Bags
Coach Sabrina Bags
Coach Maggie Bags
Coach Tribeca Bags
Coach Baby Bags
Coach HOBO Bags
Coach Sling Bags
Coach Garnet Bags
Coach Travel Bags
Coach Claire Bags
Coach Carly Bags
Coach Ergo Bags
Coach Tote Bags