And by great I mean big not fantastic. It has been raining hard here for 2 days now with only a few couple hour breaks in between the interstates were closed last night and I haven't heard if they have reopened yet. The city of Nashville has a mandatory curfew of 6pm...not sure how they will enforce that but I am sure it is to decrease rescue calls after dark. Schools are closed tomorrow. It is craziness!
When I got off work last night there was a small break in the rain so I stopped at the new house to check on it because we had already expressed concern about the drainage in the back. The living room had definitely been flooded, there was water all the way back to the new kitchen cabinets and water in the master bedroom which is adjacent to the living room. Most of he water was already gone but you can see in the pictures where it had been. It has rained nonstop today since about 9am so EJ is going back out there to check on it tonight. We don't know how far behind this will put closing but we figure at least a couple of weeks. However we are both fine and have a lot to be thankful for.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Congrats to me?
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment