Ensley took her first set of solo steps Thursday. She has been taking one step for a while but then will get down and crawl or hang on to whatever is close by and she will walk all over the place holding our finger or pant leg but as far as multiple steps on her own...nada, til now. Thursday I was having a Shrimp & Grits party and Ensley tried the squeaker shoes on. She loved them and took four steps in a row by herself while wearing them so of course I ordered her a pair. She hasn't taken anymore series of steps since then. I am not sure if she knows she can crawl faster or if she is scared to let go, but she is oh so close.
I generally don't like to rush the milestones but I am ready for her to get this walking thing down. We are going to the beach in a few weeks and I want her to be able to walk when we are on vacation. Everyone has said don't rush it because when she starts walking she will be into everything. Well she already is into everything but just not while walking. Oh well, all in good time my pretty.
Congrats to me?
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment