During the day Ensley hadn't been sleeping well in her crib. She could be sound asleep in my arms and within 30 minutes of putting her down she would be awake. Now I don't mind holding her all day long. In fact I wish I never had to put her down but reality won't allow that because there are things to be done around the house and I need to eat and go to the bathroom sometimes...not to mention, when she starts daycare in December I know no one will hold her all day so she needs to get used to napping during the day without someone holding her. We bought a swing that her carrier fits in thinking that would work but it didn't give anymore time than laying her in the crib. So we bought another swing that can rock her back and forth as well as side to side. It is wonderful! I can put her in it even when she is starting to wake up and it rocks her back to sleep for another 45 minutes or so. Even when she wakes up she likes looking at the mobile and mirror so it entertains her long enough for me to finish what I'm doing. I still don't get a ton of stuff done while she is in there because I like just watching her peacefully sleeping but I can watch her from the kitchen or the couch so at least I can do dishes and laundry.
Sent from my Verizon Wireless BlackBerry
Congrats to me?
7 months ago

No comments:
Post a Comment