Tuesday, February 24, 2009

A Sick Coach

EJ came home from school today because he was sick and the doc says he has strep throat. Baseball season just got started with a scrimmage last week. The team looked great especially in comparison to their first game last year. I am really impressed (but not surprised) with their progress under his instruction. Their games start next week and I know being sick in bed in the middle of the season is hard on him. Please pray for a speedy and full recovery.
I will keep you posted on the team and their record. If you want to come to a game let me know and I will send you the schedule.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love the new look of the blog :) Yay Baseball! I hope EJ gets better soon and that you don't catch it : ) Love you!