Thursday, December 18, 2008

Technologically Challenged-No More!!

I finally figured out how to save my pictures on my phone to my computer!! So here are some random pictures from my phone over the past year. Enjoy!
Kala & Duke-best buddies (at least in this picture)Kala backseat driving.
Jack beating a 30 year old man in a guitar hero contest.Connor Texas Ranger
(he is wearing a power ranger costume with cowboy boots)
Karis picked up one of Papa D's bad habits...sucking her own toe!
So now that I know how to put them on my computer...I need to figure out how to make them bigger.

2 comments:

Phelps Family said...

I loved reading your blog today...I found myself getting misty eyed at times.
Bryan wants to know what youth trip that was in your THEN picture?

EJ and Grace said...

that was Gatlinburg. we weren't an item then but it is the earliest picture of us together that we have. Ellen Rice has an earlier one of us but I don't have a copy. I will post our earliest "item" picture when we get home from the holidays.